Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Rubysh Way: A Manufesto

I am calling on the hacxkers on the plaenet! 

Join us and become a ReAL hackxer! Learn Linus and Konsole 
and SwitchTowl. 
Praise be to the DDT! Long live Mathewz and J Frued!

My girlfried dumped me cos she says Rubby is a cult. 
She said "You are a a complete cult" or something like that. 
Now I just has my conputer and Rubby and the Rubby 
communisty to share my life. 
i am going to write a Rails Recipe in her honore.
It will Class.and will use many many blocks and swings. And yields.

I miss her. Rubby is GREAT!

3 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rails Blob,

they say I'm a haxcker too.owe and maybe we could hold meet if girlfriend.empty?

I have Class Foo and also singleton is okay ;)

remember to bring your firewall so I do not get polymorfic instance_method

ps. I like to fork new proces

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there 

How do you change the size of your monitor?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 


[color=#b30][url=http://paid-surveys-siteicmeqhanxp.blogspot.com]how I m
ake money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

 
At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! 

By the way, I love that too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#b30][url=online-paid-survey-yahoocomazzramlu.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home